CVN 0.00% 20.0¢ carnarvon energy limited

Ann: Dorado-3 Drilling Update, page-86

1. 747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    "I believe they see Trump as someone that they cannot work with in good faith. A person who has walked away from signed agreements of predecessors without any discussion is not a smart negotiator because it gives the impression he places no value in agreements signed in good faith. "

bollinger: Perhaps you forget it was the Chinese that tore up the draft negotiated settlement between the Americans and the Chinese negotiators which forced Trump to act on his threat to
    raise the tariffs on the 200m Chinese imports earlier this year. The Chinese never intended to go through with it and were just using the negs as a delaying tactic is my guess. Of course, Trump may well get re-elected because of the Chinese game playing. Americans hold strong views when they think they are being dudded and that includes a number of Democrats (including the minority leader of the Senate) as well as Republicans. But I agree on CVN, it is still a long way from becoming a producer so time is in our favour. IMO Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $357.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $110.8K 554.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1106170 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 221765 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.