CVN 3.33% 15.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

Ann: Dorado Project Update, page-135

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    The only positive alternative I can feasibly think of is that STO and CVN are confident they're close to a sell-down of Dorado, in which case it could make sense for any such decisions to be delayed until a new partner is onboard. Depending on who the partner, or partners may be, that may substantially affect decision-making. Or maybe that's misplaced optimism on my part.

Given regional geopolitics, I do not share the view of some on these threads that our new government is anti fossil fuels, or would provide undue resistance to the development of our asset. I'm of the view threats to energy security for our country, and our allies, is an absolute priority that would trump environmental concerns. Europe is currently providing plenty of lessons that I'm confident our government is heeding. Will it face environmental scrutiny? Yes, and rightly so, but I do not view that as a bigger threat than the challenging economics of developing and asset with the tightest labour market since 1974 and its accompanying inflationary pressures.
    Last edited by peasant: 19/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $277.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $114.0K 738.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 754956 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 2101629 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.