DRM 0.00% 33.0¢ demetallica limited

@eshmun Regardless of your doubts.....the stock is heading...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    @eshmun

Regardless of your doubts.....the stock is heading higher....breaking out punching through the resistance. People are working out the now DRM and not the 2016.......2017 DRM.
    It appears to be the lowest cost junior producer in ASX only second to AMI.
    AMI is not cheap.
    But then you would know better.

It makes no sense to compare DRM to BDR. They both operate under totally different metrics and conditions. Not much sense in comparing to RMS & SLR. They both have a much larger production profile.
    You can compare DRM to MOY or RED5...........from my observation DRM is primed to be the first one to run out of the racing gate. It already has by the look of it.
    Then again you would know better.

It would have been nice to give an update on June quarter..........but will be out by the end of the week if not earlier. My estimate is the cash on hand balance should be 23 million + 8-10 million profit + 10 million of the 2nd tranche of CR close to 39-42 million.

If that is so then the stock price should easily punch through 40c........and trade within 40-45c until new information develops.

So far being long DRM has been very satisfying. The quickest gain I have ever experienced.
    Maybe got lucky.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.