DRM 0.00% 33.0¢ demetallica limited

@eshmun From my understanding you have to be the one of the most...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    @eshmun

From my understanding you have to be the one of the most knowledgeable person in the gold miners market. But sometimes you do create unnecessary noise.
    You mentioned BDR. I can tell you with pleasure the stock is still one of the three I have ever owned where my profits exceeded $100k that is even after I gave back a quick $50-60k in the last few months. The last downfall was sudden with little time to react. Now if you tell me of all your analysis on BDR and you didn't make any money short or long or trading.......then what good was that time spent. My take is if I can't make money out of it, I won't bother at all.

If you suspect distribution from 28c raising is happening........then you should have front run those distributors. I would if I knew it. I bought from 27-32c based on my little knowledge. Looks like so far I have got indeed lucky.
    @eshmun ...you are too wise to know stock price don't go up or down based on people's comment on HotCopper. And why would it bother you even if DRM goes to $1.
    Many people will take profit if a stock goes from 28c to 38c.
    While people are taking profits and selling........... the stock doesn't retreat then obviously there are more buyers for that stock who are happy to take them off their hand. You can't distribute if there is no demand.
    The demand is there.....the distributors are only satisfying the demand. You know it is hard to create that demand, it only comes from kicking goals.....which DRM is at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.