IMU 3.53% 8.2¢ imugene limited

Dear Shareholders, I am excited to share with you two...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76

Dear Shareholders,

I am excited to share with you two significant announcements regarding the CF33 oncolytic virotherapy platform released this week.

Firstly on Wednesday this week we announced Imugene has received Western Institutional Review Board (WIRB) approval to commence a Phase I clinical trial of our oncolytic virotherapy candidate, VAXINIA (CF33-hNIS, HOV2) in multiple solid tumours in patients. Click here to read the announcement.

The start of our USA VAXINIA study is a significant milestone for Imugene and clinicians treating Americans faced with the challenge of metastatic advanced solid tumours. Accomplishing this goal speaks to the perseverance and dedication of our clinical and research teams as we continue to build on our clinical and commercial potential. Following the outstanding work of Professor Yuman Fong and the City of Hope team, in addition to the positive pre-clinical results, we’re incredibly eager to unlock the potential of VAXINIA and the oncolytic virotherapy platform more broadly.

Secondly, today we announced our collaborators at City of Hope® have confirmed the Phase I clinical trial of our oncolytic virotherapy candidate, CHECKvacc (HOV3, CF33-hNIS-anti-PDL1), will proceed to the second dose cohort. Click here to read the announcement.

Myself and the team at Imugene are pleased with the results that we have seen so far with no observed toxicity with early encouraging results in oncolytic virus infection and replication in the triple negative breast cancer tumours. The Protocol Management Team for the study reviewed the first low dose cohort of patient’s data and has recommended to proceed to the next dose escalation due to safety and tolerability.

I am personally exuberant about the transformational opportunities we are developing in 2022. I encourage you to continue to follow our progress.

As always, many thanks for your enduring support.

Kindest regards,
    Leslie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.003(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $600.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $1.246M 14.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 446526 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 535664 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 4518456
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.