DTZ 8.00% 9.2¢ dotz nano limited

Ann: Dotz conducts successful in-plant tagging POC, page-39

1. 6,849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1440
    Exactly, @Odinux I look at the patents that have been filed since 2016 all very credible. trouble is we are a bit before our time. I was so excited about the GQD's for solar they could suck up 89% compaired to todays 29% silcone solar panels. The medical imaging lasted some 12 hours and was non toxic compaired to what they use today that only lasts a couple of hours. The blue GQD's for displays was better than anything on the market the hardest colour to make for displays, the orange achieved 65% why on earth isn't the likes of Sony or Panasonic Google, samsung using these or at least playing around with them.
    You just know coal should be used in a battery its got mankind this far in nano form it has to be made to work.
    The memory space bit before our time here.
    The multi layer 3D QR codes that can be incorporated into block chain for items to be tracked. Not to mention tracking 3D printed items.
    The latest patent is what I believe is the biggest step in the right direction for the legalisation of cannabis. Thats if it works for cannabis, One of the biggest issues in California is unlicensed growers supplying medical pot shops.
    Like any illegal made item you have no idea of the chemicals used to grow the plant, That can lead to psychosis for the user. Putting more burden on the health system and destroy's people's. This is important for licensed growers supplying pharmaceutical to protect themselves. This latest cannablis patent holds the key for an industry that is trying to figure out how to regulate itself.
    If it works for canniblis is will work for the tobacco industry.
    No other natural drug can highjack the brain to deliver medications like cannibis big pharmaceutical companies would have to be looking at this latest patent and eagly awaiting the trials with cannabis growers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
-0.008(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.6¢ 9.0¢ $20.34K 218.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40778 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 239813 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DTZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.