DTZ 3.70% 13.0¢ dotz nano limited

My chart won't upload for some reason sorry guys but not looking...

1. 134 Posts.
    My chart won't upload for some reason sorry guys but not looking crash hot technically on the daily chart
    Sell off today was on reasonably heavy relative volume, dead cross produced on the MACD oscillator with histogram below the signal line which indicates there is't a weakness to the downwards move, prices currently below the 10 & 20 day moving averages and the bollinger bands have widened indicating increased volatility and also a new low (.275)

On the plus side the MACD oscillator looks to be in oversold territory and some buying came in at the end there to stop it closing on its low. I have an interest in this moving upwards so I don't mean to spread doom guys I just wan't to share my technical observation of the chart, remember to protect yourselves with stops and if you get stopped out sit by and wait for a safe entry because this is a fundamentally sound stock. Also I'm only learning TA so anyone feel free to point out any errors I may have made, I'll try to get a chart uploaded but at the moment my computer isn't letting me. All IMO and remember I'm just learning TA here so please check for yourselves and let me know if I've made any incorrect observations. I hope it turns around soon so we can all ride it into the green.
    All the best holders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $68.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $30.94K 238.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37551 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DTZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.