DTZ 3.57% 13.5¢ dotz nano limited

Hi, I've been in DTZ since the early days, January @ 30.5c. I...

1. 345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Hi, I've been in DTZ since the early days, January @ 30.5c. I haven't posted as have just been sitting waiting patiently but do get tired of reading posts from holders of many different stocks attacking management or the quality of the stock itself that really don't have any benefit & quite possibly run down the sentiment of the stock. I haven't kept up to date with all the posts made here as have just been letting this one ride because I do believe they have a quality & unique product. Comments made on here really aren't going to make management move any faster, I understand peoples frustration but I'm sure management are doing everything they can to bring it to market even though they may have made some hollow promises and original deadlines haven't been met. All negative posts can possibly do is scare away prospective investors who read them.

As far as $400+ M/C stocks having JORC resources, some do, some don't and just run off market sentiment alone. Wouldn't Dotz product & prospective pipeline be the equivalent of a JORC resource in the minerals sector? Maybe a few major sales agreements could be likened to an offtake agreement in the mining sector and it would be nice to see a few come through which I'm sure they will in due time. Yes, granted time is of the essence in this case now and the cash is starting to run low.

Your post hasn't come across wrong and is fair and reasonable. And yes everyone is entitled to their point of view, although whether dingkok's post was intended to run down the stock or not it still doesn't help the overall sentiment. My apology if I came across blunt or condescending, wasn't the intent but I do stand by my comment that I thought someone with 1000+ posts would understand the challenges the company faces and maybe these challenges were under estimated at the start by both the investors and the company itself, and it also does concern me when people downramp their own stocks. Maybe I could have worded it a little better though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $70.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 12.0¢ $168.7K 1.288M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 61185 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 176923 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DTZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.