DTZ 4.17% 11.5¢ dotz nano limited

Tell me, how many spec stocks turn a profit in their early days?...

1. 345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Tell me, how many spec stocks turn a profit in their early days? I'm sitting on $400M+ M/C companies without any revenue and not looking like having any for over twelve months. In fact of my 16 stocks currently held in the spec arena only a few actually do make any revenue. Product development, prospecting and similar activities take time and money before any value is realised.

To add, do you think companies that produce, say monitors/display panels would be able to just change their manufacturing techniques/product methods overnight or even within a year or so. A great deal of research and testing would need to be confirmed before any manufacturer would even dream of changing something like a display panels major components.

So the hype said we can all make a quick buck from DTZ. By your number of posts I would think you would have a better handle on how spec stocks work.

Those that down ramp companies they hold stocks in really concern me.

Patience is needed and will be rewarded. DTZ share value has been in a gradual uptrend since late August when it was at 10c and is now sitting around 14c. Thats a 40% increase in 2 months. I've no doubt it will get to the 50c mark within the next year and you will be looking back thinking how lucky you are to be still holding. Look at it like this if it makes another 40% over the next two months that will bring it to 19.6c, then another two 27.44c & another 38.4c and another 53.8c. So, even if it continues at the rate it currently is it will get to 50c+ in 8months. Once the product catches on it will move much quicker than this.
    Slow and steady wins the race. Hard and fast pumps only lead to hard and fast dumps.

If you believe in the product, it looks like a good time to buy.

All imo only and not intended as any form of investment advice whatsoever.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $60.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $28.09K 227.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99999 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DTZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.