DTZ 13.0% 13.0¢ dotz nano limited

We were in research & development during moti's stint as CEO his...

1. 6,849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1440
    We were in research & development during moti's stint as CEO his speciality was raising funds, funds from Bird foundation, Yes he overpromised but did
    establish manufacturing facilities put patents in place and start the anti counterfeiting that we are trying to commercialize.
    They set up sales distribution piont all over the place but no takers. Then again if you had a new technology and were developing anti counterfeiting technology wouldn't you try and keep it to yourself to put patents in place before someone else used your tech to do it.
    Like any new product manufacturers have to find a way to incorporate it into their product. We know its great material for many applications.
    When the Anti counterfeiting technology was deemed viable this is where more R&D was needed creating software for scanning on mobile phones. This is all pretty complicated stuff. But revolutionary using this material and at the forefront of anti counterfeiting.
    I'll use Nearmap as an example as I held this stock the longest and watched as it slowly evolved into a billion dollar company from a penny stock. I should piont out that they had 32 million in the bank before they changed names from QPSX / IPR ipernica then NEA Nearmap started from previous listing trying to win in court against dutchie telecom and Siemens over there patent for Broadband internet SAR technology and Stat mux patent that is used in every creditcard stransaction and switching device. They tried and failed a few times before success.
    When something new comes along its hard to find your niche and for manufacturers to break old habbits as their has to be advantages and cannot add to the cost compaired to competitors. Nearmap struggled for years shareprice went sideways at 3 cents but hit its peak @ $4.29 Very good investment if you had the balls to hang tight.
    It was not until the solar industry started to utilise their technology that saved them time and money as they could quote an installation over the phone measure from software on there computers. That things started to turn around.
    With Dotz Nano I see this patent for cannibis as the start of something extraordinary.
    The anti counterfeiting will grow as cannibis market grows.
    Other products will follow in the footstep of the back of cannibis anti counterfeiting.
    A new product well not new but only just legalised for a new industry.
    Personally I dont like what oil is doing to the planet so not fussed about fracking but so see the benifits of not pumping harmful chemicals into the ground when Dotz can do the job, think Dotz should focus their effort into GQD's for solar and incorporating it in paint for Electric Vehicles and in Glass Windows. GQD solar panals and Graphine batteries.
    The patents are in place thats the important part when you have a product with so many applications and limited funds its like trying to catch all the apples falling off a tree at the same time, and you only have 2 hands, So you end up with 2 apples. In our case Anti counterfeiting and fracking.
    Funny how the 3rd will be grown from seed.
    Well thats my embarrassing post for the day.
    Sun is shining birds are singing
    Bugger I'm being positive again
    Better go turn on the news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.015(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $68.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 11.5¢ $15.09K 121.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 38461 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DTZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.