DTZ 11.5% 14.5¢ dotz nano limited

I just want to see the Goverment pull their finger out and give...

1. 6,840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1438
    I just want to see the Goverment pull their finger out and give Dotz emergency use authorisation to be rolled out in Australia and other poorer countries that dont have computers.
    At the moment using PCR testing is to slow and this delta variant moves 4x faster than original wuhan varient, Delta is like trying to catch fleas with tweezers before they breed.

Dotz 15 minute testing seems so simple when people could know their results before leaving the covid que in their cars for testing and not infect their family and be in the community positive people can be sent into hotel quarantine or go straight to hospital depending on condition.
    Dotz has the solution to a humongous problem, And still the buracratic wheels turn so slowly. Hurry up ASX and Goverment and start saving lives through quick testing as soon as possible.

Also
    Spray planes with dotz disinfectant tagging tech so no places are missed for protections to of hotel quarantine and planes, And use Dotz authentication to protect front line nurses and doctors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.015(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $75.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $33.40K 231.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75000 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 6326 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DTZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.