DOU 0.00% 0.4¢ douugh limited

I sold my holding (at a 90%loss) a month ago for the reason you...

1. 52 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    I sold my holding (at a 90%loss) a month ago for the reason you have pointed out here. they have not only not produced a working platform in 3 years of development, they waisted millions buying customers in the US only to leave the US market because they couldn't compete with platforms that work and they have been paying themselves excessively whilst doing so. with our money! that's my money (luckily not a massive amount) and yours that this d**k head Andy Taylor is paying himself with.
    I can chalk this up as a mistake in my early investing experience. we live and learn hey!
    I recommend you join the "douugh founder's" community group on Facebook, the staff including Andy answer questions (mostly people complaining that the app isn't working properly) quickly. I've been using it as a way to troll them and give them s**t about being thieving c**ts.
    as far as I can tell they know full well that this isn't going to work out for DOU as a company but are dragging out their high salaries for as many years as possible.
    let's see if they've increased revenue when they release the quarterly when we're all in bed tonight..... ah who really cares anyway!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.328M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1 297

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 12368990 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 9862274 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 11.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ 188133
Last updated 12.24pm 17/05/2024 ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.