DOU 0.00% 0.3¢ douugh limited

Ann: Douugh ASX Investor Presentation - October 2020, page-78

1. 496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 165
    All three companies you mentioned have banking licenses, meaning they would almost own the full revenue streams of many of the products they offer (unlike Douugh). So I'm not surprised they had a lot of funding.

Revolut is the only one of the three that offers a subscription service (outside of share trading subscriptions). But with Revolut, the benefit of a subscription is very tangible for some, because you are saving a lot on forex fees and ATM withdrawals.

I agree the autopilot feature is pretty handy for some budget conscious people. Integrated crypto exchange/trading is not new (think Square' Cash App for a current major player).

I just feel like Douugh will need to offer a lot more than they are currently doing to obtain and maintain a large subscriber base, as it remains to be seen whether budget-conscious people want to pay for the benefit of having their money automatically apportioned to 'jars'.

Their future wealth management tool is a great idea though (auto investing your savings into ETFs).

To get a foot in the door in the US, they'd need to spend heaps on marketing (really the key here), and also need a few points of difference (and to maintain points of difference in future) over their existing massive-sized competitors in the US who have a lot more marketing and development money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.246M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 13457151 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12197609 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.