DOU 0.00% 0.3¢ douugh limited

Ann: Douugh commences trading in the US on the OTC Markets, page-13

1. 1,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    Those people want it all and want it now. When covid started there was a big increase in people turning to investing. I'm assuming many people bought douugh on the way down from the real hype during the first month of trading.
    I remember in the first month of trading, I think SP hit 50 odd cents and I sold some of my shares I bought in the IPO. But someone put 50k in @ 50 odd cents a share. They were pissed at this.
    The SP went into a downward spiral for weeks. I assume the newbies were buying in while the SP was declining fast, not realising they had heard all the good stories of people making 10 to 15 times what they put in. But they were to late.The newbies dropped the same amount and the blame game started.
    The SP didn't drop because of management, it dropped because the hype was over. I made comments at the time, this is sell time for those who got in early. But to sell, you need buyers, and there were plenty. People were on here commenting about they just bought in, and their tone changed as price dropped. Again I say, if you don't have the patience to wait, don't t buy startups.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.246M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2744511 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6091169 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.