DOU 0.00% 0.3¢ douugh limited

Honestly for the people holding I don’t when but will be an...

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Honestly for the people holding I don’t when but will be an investment you will never regret I’m my opinion

when Dou start showing customers number of 100k then 300k then 500k soo on.. believe me it will get there faster than you think

when the platform for dou is ready to push the advertising side hard we should see the numbers grow fast. word of mouth and confidence in customers would probably be the best way to grow.

and Ann like this just shows they are heading in the right direction for customers satisfaction

bring on the
    android
    goodments
    Australian launched
    bnpl
    and in my opinion the small updates that make the platform better more useful to customers would be the best of them all

the question you need to ask your self is were do you see the company value when all this comes into place
    customers start joining the app

We tend to wait for something to already succeed to make a decision Which is reasonable because we don’t want to lose.But the investor who make a lot of money are the ones who decide that something has won before everyone has come to that conclusion To do that you can not wait!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.246M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 15046954 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 15433708 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.