DOU 0.00% 0.3¢ douugh limited

Ann: Douugh launches instant virtual cards with Mastercard, page-37

1. 2,559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 327
    This is exactly what the market makers / brokers want the small holders to think. It is not logic or some secret only they know. This is what we call it AI or artificial intelligence that is worked from historical data for over many decades that is analysed. AI tells them to these sequence of trading pattern with which they would have seen from historical data that small holders sell either at loss or marginal profit and go away. Quite likely at loss. That is why they run up quick and drop away quick.

These stocks have no fundamantals to go off at the moment or for some more time. When it does it will have following of larger investors who can take on traders at the other end. When fundamentals/ profitability starts to get better, it is a whole different ball game.Till then it all comes down to ability to hold. Keep getting you r average down as much as possible.

Seeen it too many times and lost out funtastic raise in many stocks. This will be same too. Also I see this growing to be a much better institution given 3-5 yrs time. But stomach to hold through big SP gyrations is the key. No doubt the bottom may keep raising, but the feeling you are left with when ever you did not capitalise is what makes us err.

For now, I am sitting holding and doing nothing. I am in red marginally right now. If it drops around 15c I do intend topping up. Why around 15c ? I already have a fiar bit as I sold many other of my holdings to average down this stock already. It wont be prudent for me to buy at this point looking at my own postion & holding I got. Other than that if you got the dough buy DOUUGH !!!!

Buy, Buy, Buy &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& HODL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.246M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 15046954 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 15433708 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.