ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Valid points Paperbark, and thanks for the link too, great to see some source material from WMC themselves. I'm not formally trained in geology at all so yourself and Crimsoncarp are infinitely more knowledgeable than me and likewise your previous experience is very interesting. When it comes to WMC abandoning the project, they had a lot going on and is it possible that they weren't willing to dedicate the time to exploring further? The discovery of sub-economic grades is interesting could it highlight that a possibly larger discovery is lurking somewhere? which is somewhat reinforced with the Callisto discovery, as you said it is expensive to prove this, but this is where backing the management comes in.

As a sidenote a geo friend of mine told me a story of the GOR discovery and how it was based on early exploration in Yamarna by WMC who discovered low level gold mineralisation in drilling and abandoned the project after declaring it not prospective for economic prospects while GOR later proposed that the anomalies could point towards a larger mineralised system in the region and ended up making the discovery.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.015(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $23.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.0¢ $78.51K 620.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 73367 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 13839 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.