GAL 5.41% 17.5¢ galileo mining ltd

Thanks Paperbark,The many discordant intersects that previous...

1. 1,366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 464
    Thanks Paperbark,

The many discordant intersects that previous explorers have hit along with GAL's discovery and delineation of Callisto speaks to the intusives fertility in my opinion, but there is a lot of luck between fertility and a mine.

My understanding of sill hosted systems as a extension of the general orthomagmatic chonolith hosted deposit type is that provided that one is able to locate sulphides of good tenor then this should be perceived as a positive and favorable positions within the intrusive should be sought for sulphide concentration.

I think this is the exploration rationale that the company has pursued to discover Callisto as its basal position and location on a bend in the sills geometry conforms perfectly to this model.

As far as all this goes it may be that Callisto is as good as this gets. The alternative optimist view that I am on the lookout for is for a body of similar size as Callisto (could even be smaller) that has some multiple of grade. My stipulation is that if the system can generate 2 g/t Pd eq it can probably generate 10 g.t Pd eq. in a similar sized body.

Ultimately, I don't have enough conviction in the probability of this occurring as what I am looking for could be at some ridiculous depth or eroded away. In the event that it exists and the company hits it I will buy a bunch. Otherwise just theorizing.

Cheers,
    CC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.010(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $34.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 17.5¢ $10.70K 61.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43787 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 790 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.