GAL 2.78% 18.5¢ galileo mining ltd

Crimsoncarp ..... I iterate most of your commentary/thoughts in...

1. 235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 488
    Crimsoncarp ..... I iterate most of your commentary/thoughts in many ways regarding EM surveys. Not to be gambled or invested on simply EM or Gravity in other examples that you have revealed.

Like yourself, I followed ASX:GAL all the way up, buying increased parcels on the way up, and, disposing all of them in multiple parcels of !0K & 5K in the end. Mind you, I copped a little bit of flak here on HC with my comments ! LOL But, I was perhaps trying to reveal that emotions are not a sound basis for investment, well, not when some of the HC Posters here were sprucing $4 - $7 SP.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6342/6342546-09a75b0b764fe8bd9ddd0c4914262229.jpg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6342/6342551-e628812f50c9642814b9d3a882eaacd7.jpg
    Not once, but ABT 10x times.

My strategy, basically determined by the fact that ASX:GAL were endeavoring to focus on the PGE Elements, not massive structures of Ni (as opposed to ASX:SIR). From what I studied, that was their focus on the Jimberlana Dyke System. My respect to the Board of ASX:GAL, I am in no way suggesting that what they have focused on is wrong/incorrect or otherwise, I respect their Board unconditionally.

I am a little concerned about the relevance of this latest Down hole EM Conductor beneath Hole NRC493. Is this the first time a EM has been conducted below a hole with ASX:GAL? Please excuse my ignorance if this is not the first time.

Has the down hole EM been conducted with casing still down the hole (not recoverable), I hope not, and I think not ! LOL

My Geophysics experience was gained by my Late Friend, work Associate Hugh Rutter. Hugh was the Man who shifted the drilling targets on multiple occasions to reveal the best drilling target which discovered the mighty Olympic Dam/Roxby Downs Reserve. RIP Mate Hugh.

From that experience working with Hugh, we had many occurrences of Gravity, IP & Mags (perhaps in the reverse order), all encouraging, but, not quite of economical size.

The IP targets of ASX:GAL, as I understand, were targeting disseminated sulphides potentially hosting the PGE Elements, not Ni in particular. Please correct me if I am wrong or have made the incorrect assumption.

Crimsoncarp ..... I have experience that it is only disseminated Graphite that gives us the encouraging geophysical chargeability (IP) anomaly, not massive sulphides, yes, our curse ! LOL And not being able to differentiate the difference between Cu sulphides & graphite. We all know, thats a horrible bummer !!!!

In closing, I felt or imagined that it was the MLEM that finally identified the real conductor with ASX:SIR. Please correct me if I am wrong. I have more faith in the MLEM identification of conductors than any thing conducted at the bottom of holes.

I ask with much tongue in cheek, is this latest down hole EM survey perhaps to encourage the faltering SP? I hope not !

Well, both you & me wait with 'baited breath' as to what may or may not be revealed with a deeper hole close to NRC493.

However, I would expect some surface geochemistry to be revealed before such a hole has begun. Yes, possibly too deep to reveal loosely bonded ions at surface, but might just be an indicator.

In the meantime, lets just keep our fingers crossed for all that have held onto their investment that this recently reported constructor is the "Real McKoy" !!!! No, not for disseminated sulphides, but Massive !

For ALL those in long term pain, may this just be your dreams coming home.

Cheers ... PB.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $36.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.5¢ 18.0¢ $7.534K 41.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 41799 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 150145 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.