SGQ 0.00% 2.5¢ st george mining limited

Ann: Downhole EM Surveys Light Up Strong Conductors, page-30

1. 1,822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    I'm just wondering about these enormously strong conductors, for me it's a bit of a put off. Don't get me wrong but remember our other virgin tenement we were exploring a couple of years ago that had a 200k+ conductor that turned out to be iron based well....
    One of the clues I see in the last announcement mentions chrome:

MAD121 was completed on Monday this week to a downhole depth of 319m. The hole is a 120m step-out
    from MAD120b, and was designed to test continuity of the mineralised ultramafic in the north-west plunge
    direction. The drill hole intersected a mafic unit between 255.78m to 256.80m with low values of nickel and
    chrome. No sulphides were observed. The remainder of the drill hole intersected granites.

Chrome found as chromite which is associated with Iron.Chromite is an oxide mineral composed of chromium, iron, and oxygen (FeCr2O4) So I may be wrong but the best hope being such a high Siemens conductor would probably be nickel and iron in the mix. Just hope to god it's not all Iron based. Or other elements could be associated with the nickel giving such a high readings I'm not sure, the drill will speak.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 770000 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 129999 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.27pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.