SGQ 4.00% 2.4¢ st george mining limited

Hi All, I agree with @pow4ade. This could be a very large...

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Hi All,

I agree with @pow4ade. This could be a very large system. Previous information can quickly be forgotten. Some people have said they are worried about the recourse size, but we are only focusing in on Cathedrals belt.

I have added this extract from a previous announcement in October 2016 this and the MT Alexander greenstone belt have not been drilled yet

Aeromagnetic survey – 8km extension and parallel structures
    In October 2016, SGQ commenced a regional airborne magnetic survey over the four granted tenements at Mt Alexander. The survey, now completed, has provided an important data set for generating new exploration targets. A total of 4,472 line kilometres was flown in the survey, which was completed on a 50m spacing with a sensor height around 40m. The survey was flown in two blocks – the northern block that covered the east-northeast Cathedrals belt and the surrounding area and the southern block that covered the north-northwest trending Mt Alexander belt and surrounding area.

The objective of the survey was to provide high-resolution magnetic data to assist in the generation of new regional targets, with particular respect to:
    assist in determining if the Cathedrals belt extends to the east-northeast into SGQ’s recently acquired tenement E29/954. Result: the new data indicates that the Cathedrals belt may continue to the east for a further 8km strike. Magnetic features may represent ultramafics prospective for nickel-copper mineralisation; and

identify any new structural corridors parallel (north and south) to the Cathedrals belt potentially hosting mineralised ultramafics. Result: the survey identified structures parallel to the Cathedrals belt that may host mineralised ultramafics.

Goodluck to us all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $22.44K 909.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 334499 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 1122190 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.