EVG 4.76% 2.0¢ evion group nl

Ann: Downstream Graphite Processing JV set to Commence in India, page-23

1. 1,799 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1907
    This is an excellent announcement. A fairly muted response on market yesterday was a surprise. While it's not an Earth shattering NPV that will help us all retire, relative to the market cap, the JV by itself is trading on a P/NPV of 0.4x. That's for a fully funded, low capex, extremely high IRR project that has a very short pay back. Also, given that it is essentially not a mine i.e. it will source graphite from Maniry mainly post the first two years, the project life of 25 years is not relevant - unless I'm missing something. To me this implies that, all else equal, cashflows will continue. Now it's probably conservative to cap it at 25 years vs 40-50 etc but realistically the total net present value of cashflows is likely to be a lot higher.

So we have a fully funded JV that will be revenue generating from next year that's trading on a P/NPV of just 0.4x - crazy.

That also means that you get Maniry "for free" on the above valuation metric. When you add Maniry in the P/NPV falls below 10% or 0.1x

This is crazy cheap and great to see them meeting timelines and key objectives even though there was a period of radio silence that had me a bit worried.

Also, for those eagle eyed investors, the IRR of the project has gone up since the scoping study from JUST 405% to a mind boggling 571%. This has been driven by an increase in price assumptions on the revenue side, partially offset by an increase in costs. All $ figures in the presentation are in US too, so our AUD equivalent has also improved given the weaker currency.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $6.939M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $1.835K 91.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.31pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.