HCT 0.00% 1.3¢ holista colltech limited

If you want your Company to be the best in Business, you have to...

1. 15,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2297
    If you want your Company to be the best in Business, you have to work with the best!

. Please list specifically your previous role in Asian countries - which years, for whom and for which disease or virus?

"As an Environmental and Mechanical Engineer who is also President and Principal Research Scientist of GICC, I have personally conducted more than 4,000 assessments in my career for chemical biological, bacterial and viral contamination. I pioneered the concept of “Prophylactic Air Management for Pathogen Control”.
    I have an extensive list of publications and peer-reviewed awards and lectures worldwide on the subjects of Pathogen Control and Indoor Air Quality. Amongst others:
    - In February 2003, when SARS hit Singapore we started serious research on how our organic product could be utilised against things like SARS.

- In June 2009, when H1N1 impacted Malaysia, our product was tested successfully on H1N1. The tests were conducted in a laboratory in Malaysia that reports to the World Health Organization (“WHO”).

- In September 2012, the MERS virus appeared in Saudi Arabia. I was invited by H.R.H. Dr Prince Faisal Bin Mohamed Bin Abdul Aziz Al-Saud of the Saudi Royal Family to work with Saudi Ajwaa Environmental, part of The Faisal Group of Companies to restructure how infection control was handled in Kingdom."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.624M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 272176 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 103536 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.