RAC 2.52% $1.22 race oncology ltd

Congratulations Dr T, or should I say, congratulations to us...

1. 954 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2414

Congratulations Dr T, or should I say, congratulations to us shareholders as Dr T will be working hard for all of us shareholders.

Dr T, @Davisite, is it fair to say that your new CEO role will be absorbing the vacant CSO role, therefore shareholders are getting 2 for the price of 1, or is Race still recruiting a new CSO?

RAC is back on track now. I argue that RAC (CEO + Board + management team) now has stronger resolve, clearer focus and are now all 100% aligned (no more untenable situations) to get the job done asap for all its shareholders and the future cancer patients that Bisantrene can help.

The market has spoken, the board listened and more importantly, the board acted decisively! They can’t undo the past 6 months, but they can make up for it over the next 6 months. The market is speaking again by bidding up the RAC sp.

DT has signaled where the sp is going by his recent large on market purchases just before he started as consultant.

I call the recent sp low of 74-75c, the “DT bottom” for 2023. And we all get to exercise our bonus options at 75c!

IMO the biggest risk to the sp (over the past 2 years) was Dr Tillett (as previous CSO/ED and largest shareholder) resigning from RAC and being free to sell his shares at will. We faced this risk when he did resign in March, but he never sold a single share. Instead he bought more. Now that he is back in RAC and appointed CEO, this risk is off the table. Those 16.3m (and growing) shares of his are locked in. He didn’t sell when he was out of RAC, therefore IMO he will unlikely sell any shares whilst he is an insider running the joint.

DT knows RAC’s drug, Bisantrene, better than anyone else. DT is now the ultimate insider, CEO and largest shareholder. Bisantrene’s full potential and RAC’s maximum valuation has the best chance to be realised. The path of least resistance for the sp from here is up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.22
Change
0.030(2.52%)
Mkt cap ! $202.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.22 $1.22 $1.16 $78.70K 66.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $1.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.22 4561 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.19
  Change
0.030 ( 0.42 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.19 $1.22 $1.16 11297
Last updated 15.56pm 07/05/2024 ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.