IIQ 2.65% 58.0¢ inoviq ltd

Ann: Dr Irminger steps down from Board, continues as Consultant, page-13

1. 366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    Again, you make very good, considered points. I suspect that Dr IF is an outstanding scientist and like most outstanding scientists I have worked with they have a low care factor for the BS and machiavellian goings on behind the scenes and would much rather continue to work on the science. I think she would want to see the Bard 1 project eventually come to fruition firstly as the founding scientist (potential nobel prize nomination??) and secondly as a significant SH. I suspect given her outstanding track record she will go onto another significant project if this doesn't work out as hoped, although I think it's a better than even chance to be a significant product in the market. The difficult aspect is there are two parts to this current company. 1. The science - it's ground breaking and logically very good and to date the clinical validation has gone to plan (Uni of Geneva verified and now awaiting Uni of Griffith). 2. The management - this is less well understood and a much more difficult proposition - will they get the strategies right? Do they have the right people on board? Have they established good relationships and "read the landscape" correctly?...who knows and stuff that generally most scientists dislike and are innately not good at!! So I am not surprised she has stepped down but damn happy she remains involved in a consultant role.

I will definitely watch this space, thanks for your thoughts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.0¢
Change
0.015(2.65%)
Mkt cap ! $63.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
56.5¢ 58.0¢ 56.0¢ $38.51K 68.38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2293 56.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.0¢ 13111 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.