FAR 1.06% 46.5¢ far limited

Ann: Dr Julian Fowles to join FAR board, page-11

1. 1,926 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 851
    It's amusing to watch posters feign outrage when you criticize (or maybe don't, maybe just the way it's interpreted) one of their heroes.

In my company, we've all just been through a comprehensive management styles review and the learnings are to be aware of your individual style (both how you perceive it and how others perceive) and it's strengths and weaknesses. Importantly, there is not one correct style, and having more than one in your armory is a positive. Different styles exist in same individuals but tend to be dominant or passive.

Perhaps not dictatorship, but autocratic leadership, is certainly a successful attribute in small and dynamic companies.
    Autocratic leadership, also known as authoritarian leadership, is a leadership style characterized by individual control over all decisions and little input from group members. Autocratic leaders typically make choices based on their ideas and judgments and rarely accept advice from followers. It works well in many instances

(BTW I'm more collaborative and seek input from others).

I wish people were as outraged at the SP performance as they are at adjectives used to describe styles.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $42.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $31.34K 67.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3338 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 199900 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.