RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

what went wrong was imo, the primacy of monetary and marketing...

1. 388 Posts.
    what went wrong was imo, the primacy of monetary and marketing facades in front of traditionally conservative and sceptical science. Note, the project involved engineers at key levels, rather than medical scientists in governance, if I have it right. The idea that you can get around doing the right thing has been tried ad infinitum by everyone from all disciplines, to no avail. Who hasn't? It is prima facie foolishness and all of that echoed and ricocheted around here, so the price now accurately reflects the situation when magick reigns.

There is still a likelihood of success here, but this is yet to demonstrate itself from the point of view that it is a product that works properly from the scientific process, again which is by nature cautious and sceptical of its results, ever looking for fault.

I read a great article on journalism today. The guts of it was that journalism does not involve understanding as it is impossible within the limits a journalist is given. Rather, it involves communication of what a journalist understands.

Thus, science is not a Gillardesque "the science is settled". She has demonstrated a political journalistic bent, not a scientific one. Science is at its essence apolitical, but obviously so powerful that those bent on power suborn it. It is a fool's errand this way, which has cost a pretty penny here for so many.

Hard lesson, but essential. This can work, the essence of the effort from here rests on methodology, which should not be unduly influenced by business though that is a necessary reality.
    Last edited by MightyChina: 26/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.