RCE 4.48% 64.0¢ recce pharmaceuticals ltd

@BC1954. Good to hear that you found my comment interesting, but...

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268

@BC1954. Good to hear that you found my comment interesting, but please let me put you in the picture.

In case you are unaware, I have been a shareholder of RCE since the IPO and during that time I have sold, bought and now I find myself free carry plus some profit and still holding a large parcel of shares. So at the end of the day if I end up eating my words I'm sure I wont be the first or last person to do so! Isn't life about winning, loosing and making mistakes along the way....that's how we learn.

Having said all that, I think it would be fair for me to say that I have been fairly level headed when posting about RCE and if you look through my previous posts you will find that I have stated on a number of occasions that RCE is a highly speculative stock and still is to a lesser degree. They do say that a company is only as good as the next Positive announcement.

Its very easy for trolls, naysayers and posters withs gripes to get it right when backing a speculative stock to fail. Its common knowledge that over 90% of speculative stocks go under! I do not think that I will be eating my words...time will tell.

If you are invested in company such as RCE and you are uncertain how the company has been run or have no faith in who they hire or fire or how funds are spent then I think its time get out.....my thoughts only.

@BC1954"if Rykster is right then you may have to eat your words"

Not sure what this has got to do with Rykster, I was responding to lonade... unless you know something I don't!

Good Luck

Last edited by Sitight: 27/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
64.0¢
Change
-0.030(4.48%)
Mkt cap ! $130.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
67.0¢ 67.0¢ 63.5¢ $39.68K 60.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 7507 63.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
64.5¢ 16938 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.16pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
63.5¢
  Change
-0.030 ( 3.79 %)
Open High Low Volume
65.5¢ 65.5¢ 63.5¢ 11960
Last updated 13.45pm 29/04/2024 ?
RCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.