AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Dr Robert Brookins Named Alexium Interim CEO, page-141

1. 900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    WOW.

I have just returned from holidays only to find that Dirk has done and Elvis"And has left the building!" Now they say it is for personnel reasons "really" . The man was CEO of a company even if he had terminal cancer( God forbid) it would have been explained as "for medical reasons" which it wasn't!. Even NC departure was better handled from a transitional point of view with the tragic death of his wife.
    So I am prepared to say that it was for a performance reason or lack there of!. Now will we ever really know probably no, never. But yet again I find the lack of proper communication to US the shareholders as problematic.

I have been an ardent supporter of this company as many know and am currently sitting on a $000,000's loss I believe in the products and I believe in its technology. The fact that legislation has been passed in the US to our advantage also bodes well for the company.

However all this is of no value to its Shareholders if Management can't get their act together.

I like most here have spent time doing our due diligence, I was not buying because of the hype I was buying because of all the commentary put out by past management and its Directors. These are the people that I entrusted to run the company to the benefit of all, these are the people that I thought would view the company honestly and give its shareholders an honest assessment of where we are , where we are going and in what time frame. But it would appear that this was not the case at all, and the list of failed and misleading announcements that was put out prior to the EGM was eye opening to say the least.

I am prepared to apologise to all those in the past that I ridiculed and said we were heading lower towards $0.12 than towards $1.00.
    I am man enough to admit that I was wrong and they were right.

So what to do from here? I sit and wait, I am to far in the hole to get out! I will ride this till it turns or till it goes belly up. Either way I have learnt many things never believe what management say always wait for money to be in the bank. "As they say Cash is king"

I am reminded of a Buffet quote " A company with a great products will do well even with "Mediocre management". But a company with a great products and great management will be even greater.

At this stage I will settle for Mediocre Management.

I hope Sue sweeps all the bad Karma out of Alexiums head office and we start a fresh. Because lord knows we need it to happen.

Hope we all have a great day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4238970 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 113120 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.