AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

As a shareholder, I'm not happy with the barrage of bad news...

1. 318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    As a shareholder, I'm not happy with the barrage of bad news either because senior departures always cause selling pressure.

However, I would like people to have a balanced view about this so that people can make informed decisions.

1. Nick had personal reasons as well. Not sure if people forgot but his wife passed away. Everyone is quick to jump to conspiracy theories but sometimes real things happen in the world.

1. This was Dirk's first CEO position. If you look through his LinkedIn profile, before Alexium his most senior role was project manager. It's not a good career move to suddenly ditch a company a few months after achieving CEO. I don't think he would have just up and left because he thought the company was doing badly. This is his chance to prove that he can create a success story. If he even brings the share price back to half of its ATHs he could take that experience to any other listed company and become CEO. I would step into his shoes right now given that opportunity. And you know what, the financial position of the company is much better than it was when it was at half of its ATHs so that's a pretty good gamble to completely lift your career to the CEO level.

1. Even if you do subscribe to the conspiracy theory approach, why not consider the timing? New Chairman recently, old Chairman who had history with the old CEOs left, suddenly CEO is gone - doesn't that suggest more that the new Chairman wants a stronger CEO rather than suggesting any underlying problems with the business?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $102 10.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3978785 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 113120 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.