AJX 0.00% 0.9¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Dr Robert Brookins Named Alexium Interim CEO, page-193

1. 2,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    Yes frustrating to say the least. I thought we would of got an update by now . One thing I would imagine any updates correspondence etc would have to go via the board as well as managment etc so maybe an update still coming but due to board members in different countries etc doesnt help, but hey "I know nothing", just thinking out loud.

Maybe they think they said enough in the announcement?? The part I hate about the silence is that all sorts of conspiracies start to come out of the woodwork and as most of the investots here are at wits end, it definitely doesnt help the company, the investors or the shareprice

Why Dirk left maybe we will never know but as for where the company is headed etc and how things are I guess for now Dr Bobs words will have to suffice

Dr. Brookins said, “Alexium has reached an exciting stage where the performance of our products is gaining wide market awareness which positions the Company to gain greater penetration into current markets and expansion into new. Coordination of Alexium resources to accomplish this is my focus, and I look forward to driving this effort.

As much as I dont like the fact that prices are down down etc etc and that sometimes you do question"are we going to get there etc etc. I remind myself that we do actually have a business that is bringing in revenue, we have recurring customers, pegasus still on board etc etc so its actually not all doom and gloom, there are companies out there IMO that are in a way worse scenario than Alexium its just at present mostly everyone is seeing the gloom(not that you can blame them).

Anyone enough of my dribble,wish the best to all
    All my view only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $4.731K 480.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 986958 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.48pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.