AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

thanks for posting @alhotcop9. As much as I do believe they...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    thanks for posting @alhotcop9.

As much as I do believe they probably cant say much regards Dirks departure, I still believe there should be an update purely to state that with departure company still on track etc etc etc and to even reiterate there will not be newsletters etc eg inform about change of direction in this area.

We have just had an  EGM when a lot of information was communicated by Dirk and as we all know that wasnt officially released by company by announcement but only by attendance. A lot of investors only know of that information from investors who attended for which we are truly grateful for the accounts that were given by those investors. As such seeing that Dirk has now left it can bring into question the information given, thats why I would like to see a shareholder update, not that I believe things have changed as correspondence with company does confirm that EGM commentary still intact etc (as shown by Alhotcop9, plus communication I have had with company and I am sure others have had this communicated to them as well) however these things IMO needs to be communicated via announcement from company.

Well thats how I feel anyway and like I said just because I asked for an update in my correspondence doesnt mean we will get one,
    Do I still think we are on track  yes I do, but I do not like the silence on this latest announcement.

However in light of what was espoused at EGM then I do look forward to the "very public" announcement after they have passed (if? ) the goal of 60C laundering for the military(not FRACU).Now I dont know how long that would take but its been a month since the EGM so I am hoping this is the next "big news we get" in the short term.

Wish the best to all
    All my view

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $8.95K 812.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 109618 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 58333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.