AJX 9.09% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Dr Robert Brookins Named Alexium Interim CEO, page-260

1. 43 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 398
    Hi everyone,

This might be coming a bit late but…..

@happytrader2015 - you really do seem determined to manufacture controversy where there is none.

In answer to your questions:

1) No, it’s not an official response as far as I am aware;
    2) No, I’m not an official spokesperson for the company (as you well know and as I have been at pains to point out in my posting to-date);
    3) I’m not sure what “incredibly detailed” information they gave to me that wasn’t already public – as I’ll explain below.

Firstly, let’s get this straight. I had some questions that I put to the company through normal public channels that we all know and can all use at any time (apart from perhaps you as you are not a shareholder – although they are approachable enough they probably would respond to you none the less). I received a response from the company. I shared a summary of that on the forum. Note: I approached the company, they didn’t solicit me to act as some form of conduit. There is nothing sinister, contrived or wrong with any of that – despite your insinuations, innuendo and speculations. Several other posters have said they received basically the same information when they contacted the company – so I was not given anything that the company wasn’t happy to say to anyone who asked.

In terms of what I was told – what is so remarkable or so “incredibly detailed”? If you actually look at it there is really nothing new, other than that Sue will be in Greer soon (and I see someone else has posted she is there from Friday – which I didn’t know).

- The company indicated that they couldn’t discuss Dirk’s departure further – nothing remarkable in that.

- The company indicated that the info presented at the EGM still holds true – nothing remarkable or new in that.

- The company indicated that communications going forward will focus around 4Cs, half- and full-year reports and ASX announcements about significant new developments. They have actually been doing this for several months now and they made this shift in communications strategy known since they implemented it. It was reinforced at the EGM. Perhaps the only new thing was that it seems newsletters will also stop. So not too much that was remarkable there.

- The company indicated that they will focus on cost control and sales – nothing remarkable or new in that.

- The company indicated that they will take their time in appointing a permanent CEO – nothing remarkable about that.

- The company indicated that they have faith in Bob’s ability to lead the company through this period. They made this clear in the announcement of his appointment - and again there is nothing remarkable about that.

- The company indicated that Sue would be in Greer soon – OK that is something we didn’t know (and as I said they didn’t tell me this would be from Friday as someone else has now posted).

Finally, there was no “casual conversation” – I, as a shareholder, put some questions to the company and they responded in a professional and wholly appropriate manner. I for one appreciate that the company is responsive to shareholders – do you think it would be better if they weren’t???

So @happytrader2015, rather than rush to throw mud at everyone and everything and drag down other posters – perhaps you should cool off a bit and consider what you are thinking about posting and if it is fair or helpful to post.

As I’ve said before, I suggest that anyone who is concerned contacts the company for themselves and you will find they are responsive.

Best wishes,

Alhotcop9
    Last edited by alhotcop9: 10/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.