AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

While you are at it Happy perhaps you could circle where the SP...

1. 900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    While you are at it Happy perhaps you could circle where the SP was when you stated this! just for a "balanced view"
    As I wrote last week my Washington contacts have confirmed that AJX has the military nod, and this is the first written order in what will be many to come. Having come this far NC will be playing hard ball on the negotiations and rightly so, they are billion dollar industries. Pump and dump is mostly a fictional concept, not saying it doesn't happen, but in this case AJX have disruptive technology and they are selling it now, its passed all tests. If this was a real pump n dump it would have taken the escalator down to 20c after it hit a dollar on the short trades if there were no validity in the story. It didn't happen. Again my comment is considering we are in a global market correction AJX is performing extremely well, and I would suggest in a normal market the equity would be up around $1.20 by now, given that the market factors in future growth.
    My humble opinion of the real sp is it should trade around $1.80 but that's on my figures and weighting of growth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $1.759K 161.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 108856 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 87584 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.14pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.