AJX 10.0% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Dr Robert Brookins Named Alexium Interim CEO, page-81

1. 2,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    Hey @Zandra well thats a hard question, one would hope that the cornerstone clients are basing their decisions on the actual product, not Dirk, though he would have had connections due to his past employment.
    Personally I think its good we have S. Cheney on board for obvious reasons.

If this decision is board based well all I have got is that we have to trust the business acumen of the Chair and others in making the best decisions for this company moving forward.

Heck for me I just believe in the product etc we have. We do have  recurring revenue (if you believe the quarterlies etc) meaning we do already customers who use and believe in our products(thus proving that our product is successful IMO).The pipeline and what they espouse sounds like a focused company, they have pulled in their purse strings they seem to be trying to really turn it around etc etc , so for me thats why I am still here. I do not have any knowledge or inside contacts or anything regarding all the indepth running of the business and their decisions . So I have to trust what the people  who are in control, as much as this is a shock, if you research the new Chair and new board member Claire what you can find hear etc I think her appointment is a good thing.

As I write this the shareprice is being smashed but whether this is actual indication of how good the company is or whether its just people (maybe even Dirk and Gavin selling some shares) selling out for various reasons I dont know what I do know is at present I am comfortable still with the product and the direction they want to go, I can always sell at a loss in the future. Anyway not much help to anyone I know but I am just backing my research and what I know based on what little information I have.

We await and see what the future holds, wish the best to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $1.184K 114.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1166370 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 58736 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.51pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.