AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Dr Robert Brookins Named Alexium Interim CEO, page-82

1. 17,763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    Interesting announcement. I'm not unhappy to see Dirk go. I don't see anything wrong with a bit of a sweep - for a variety of reasons. Personal or not personal I have a feeling this was probably inevitable once the Chair was replaced. If the personal decision was coloured by the demands of a new chair that's probably the right decision.

I'd like to see more board renewal as well. I guess I've made no secret of that and some members of the board would be very well aware of why - particularly those who had a personal involvement with Nick Clark. More to the point though I'm not convinced that a collection of people with military and public sector backgrounds is quite what is needed for a business that will ultimately rely on sales outside that sector.

As to whether Bob should be the permanent CEO or whether he might have been a good interim chair even. Huh? This business needs someone who is a hard driving, competent and experienced commercial manager - albeit able to operate in the chemicals sector - with a capacity to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders. I'm not sure how well Bob fits that profile.

I'd like to see Bob stay in the chemistry space though love him being wheeled out to add brain, credibility and style to the business presentations.

Just one lingering question for me. What does this mean for progress on the cornerstone projects?

P

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $358 32.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 97500 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2591500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.27am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.