HMD 3.70% 2.8¢ heramed limited

@thecableguy I don't now what to make of that clause around a...

1. 2,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 910
    @thecableguy I don't now what to make of that clause around a capital raise? I haven't seen any term sheet yet so I can't see how it could be claimed that one had been completed as per yesterday? The bit about "before"is a bit baffling? There have already been capital raises so it doesn't make a lot of sense?

The raise will have to be at least 3 quarters of costs and more like a year if possible so the quantum is somewhere in between $1.5m and $2.5m depending on how it works with the ASX rules on raises. We are in a new FY so I think they can go to 20% of market cap so long as a 15% discount is applied and that would allow at least $2.5m to be raised. I'm sure someone can track down the exact maximum that could happen, don't quote me on those percentage figures but the actual dollar figure will have to be around $2m minimum, thats easier to work out based on 4Cs and annual reports etc.

@InItEarly the extension of the data sets etc has already been shown to pick up pre-eclampsia. The blood sugar and scales and bp cuff are used in gestational diabetes and have been for a while so HMD can't claim that in their list of benefits however every time that someone uses the devices and the data sets are read and analysed then more can be determined moving forward, that the discovery part which is a hard thing to know where that ends up... although it is already showing up pre-eclampsia so there's bound to be more bits and pieces uncovered as more and more data is analysed.

the Skeptic in me would think that the bit about the future stuff is just a classic throw away line to keep punters happy... how do you refute the future development of something when no one knows the future? Maybe the HeraBEAT can also detect seismic and tectonic shifts? dunno? it sounds nice but is it just more fluff to pad out a moment in time where the company is deficient in revenue and commercial success? HeraCARE is doing more than monitor heartbeats but we already know that from a year or 2 ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $11.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $10.43K 371.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 262786 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 107433 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.35pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.