HMD 0.00% 1.5¢ heramed limited

Ann: Dr Ron Weinberger appointed Executive Chairman, page-11

1. 2,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 913
    I think thats pretty much exactly correct. The raise is going to have to happen and it will be a bad outcome in terms of dilution, that's pretty obvious unfortunately.

I still think we have 3-6 months in the doldrums at best. The US pilot to commercial terms is now about 90 days or so but then there is the integration of the tech and devices and legal terms etc so that puts another 6 months on the timeframe assuming that something is signed off today as an example. I honestly cannot envision a positive catalyst over the rest of this year, I think that we will finish calendar 2023 at or around where we are currently in terms of share price. If in that period we get 3 more hospitals on board then 2024 will have some decent revenue to build from. I would like to think that should we get some good signups and maybe a tech platform take it on (like fond/entrustia but more established) then we might be at 15-20c this time next year after we apply a horrific dilution discount to market cap/SOI etc. Maybe 2025/6 we will have material capital gains. maybe... dunno... bit of a guesstimate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.498M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 368634 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 761003 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.