HMD 0.00% 1.5¢ heramed limited

they've talked about that sort of thing for a while now, I don't...

1. 2,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 913
    they've talked about that sort of thing for a while now, I don't pay any attention to it. There are LOTS of M+A things in device tech and its pretty easy to say that maybe google health or perhaps Apple want it for a watch app etc.. just a bit of pie in the sky. what was far more promising was the talk around e-Lōvu and the March of Dimes bit. Sadly for us HMD shareholders, the March of Dimes mob might greeenlight a spend that would flow through to HMD coffers in the form of revenue on licenses but that would be AFTER we run out of cash... lol... if only we had another 6-12 months of cash we probably;y wouldn't need any more cash.... stupid irony of life

The Texan play of e-Lōvu will be enough to get us the equivalent of 2 hospitals, that leaves Big Keith and his mystery big hospital. those 2 contract wins would make it close to breakeven, maybe the addition of close to 10-15,000 licenses to come through by end of this year. The raise will be dilution that we don't want but the upside could make it worth the pain.

Downside is still at zero sum... but thats only a few ticks away where as the upside could be worth the punt... if we don't run out of cash or get diluted into oblivion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.498M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 368634 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 761003 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.