HMD 0.00% 1.5¢ heramed limited

Not really Nothing Man.I did not get any sense about Joondalup -...

1. 3,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1038
    Not really Nothing Man.

I did not get any sense about Joondalup - other than I think the decision needs to be made by RHS rather than by Joondalup. Focus was on their learnings from it, and from the studies.

I think there was recognition of a few things lacking to date and that Ron will be addressing them. The product is a goodie, the opportunity is a goodie, the timing is right - yet time is a wasting.

It reinforced how I feel about things. If they get in there and get traction in the US and here in Aus, we will be laughing. The nature of this type of business just sees you compounding your gains.

You demonstrate better clinical outcomes at a lower price, the public sector will rush in (Aus). You present it as an opportunity for clinicians to make more money, and they will rush in (both here and in the US). You address equity gaps and governments want in (both us and the US). The framing and messaging is starting to look right to me.

That's why it was so hard to resist buying more around these levels. It will either be a decision that as one of the best of my life or will be more good money after bad.

Risk/reward is excellent if you don't think these guys are spuds. I think we are getting to a point where we are playing to each of their strengths, but lets see.

I am very interested to see what is in the deck, given this is the primary means for the company to attract new investors. I don't think we have had many for a while.

I don't like SPPs much and I don't think there would be enough money raised that way. I get the appeal in some respects but buying more from those who want out is pretty constructive on a relative illiquid stock.

I think they recognise a raise should have been done earlier and this next one might hurt a little. But if the outcome is the one I think is most likely, a little extra dilution is the price of admission.

Last edited by InItEarly: 04/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.498M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 368634 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 761003 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.