HMD 0.00% 2.3¢ heramed limited

I have complete faith in Dr Ron who I like to call Captain Ron...

1. 2,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 910
    I have complete faith in Dr Ron who I like to call Captain Ron as it reminds me of a film that was around in the early 1990's. Just the other day on Sydney harbour I hopped onto a boat and the skipper introduced himself as Captain Ron and I was instantly at ease.

Yes there is faith that something other than a dilutionry capital raise can happen but in the meantime let's aim small and hit the target which is the alleviation of the lack of cash in the bank. If the Captain lands a great bit of free cash then thats is crackerjack, if not then there are people ready to provide funds.

With regards to the possibility of non-dilution funding this could actually come our way via e-Lōvu courtesy of funds from March of Dimes. Should e-Lōvu get a grant (on the cards as we speak...) then that MUST flow through to HMD in the form of HeraCARE licenses because that is the thing underpinning the e-Lōvu offer. 1 license for e-Lōvu equals 1 license for HMD with commensurate revenue flows. $1m to e-Lōvu would probably translate as at least $500k to HMD and maybe more as e-Lōvu clips the ticket as the CPT codes are activated so the front end revenue is almost entirely directed back to HMD in order to secure licenses and devices. Maybe that's what the hold up is?

for someone who wrote off HMD as a bad investment just last week you are providing some excellent cricket references so I am going to assume that you're pretty keen for a drink at the Bruns....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $5.934K 249.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1792299 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 289978 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.