IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

I am unsure Pyonga, we have not started selling anything through...

1. 1,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1472
    I am unsure Pyonga, we have not started selling anything through our CannVaLate network as far as I know yet.
    All I can tell you is that generally we do have an increase on sales each quarter maybe this quarter we'll have growth of 100-200K sales, and what I know for sure is our costs are decreasing with every quarter going back as far as early 2018. With the Shenzen manufacturing move in progress, mate the sales I hope continue to grow but not hoping for an absolute stunner there, but its the decreasing costs that I know will pop soon and will guarantee us FCF+.

Of course, when we start selling products through the CannVaLate network which counts for 40% MARKET SHARE of all Australia and used by Althea Group (235 Million MC) to sell oils through. I'm gonna spinoff into a tangent here but as far as I know Althea Group's share price is justified by its growth in clinics, and expansion into the UK. It has enjoyed a steady rise in SP currently 6 bagged from its lows. I think it sells oils through the CannVaLate network, but in its balance sheets it basically makes no money and loses millions every quarter. Obviously it is a growth play like all Cannabis Plays, but it really makes you think that even with their growing patients is every patient worth upwards of 200K per patient?

Now of course, I'll be nice and say that perhaps it is justified with a hot sector and market, this will change when the company changes to a mature company and investors look at financials with glasses that aren't rose colored. If that is the case for the only other partner of CannVaLate, what does that mean for IHL? Well, AGH isnt even in an equity partnership with CannVaLate, CVL has no actual stake in them only a business relationship. So far, we have enjoyed not only business relations and soon to come sales but they have an equity stake in us per the trial vestment scheme and now Dr Sud will also have performance rights in the company with a BRILLIANT deal which I'm sure Joel Latham our CEO cooked up, where his stake in performance rights will only come when he can tick all 46 of his outcomes and the best part is that he only gets his options at 20c. option price, when wait for it.... The current SP is 20c+ and holding for 5 days. Would you look at that. Now that means our new Chief Medical Officer and Non-Executive Director would start off with 20c holdings, and would have to wait further to get any appreciation on his own holding to even think about selling. And yes, 20c wouldnt even put us at 200 Million, more like around 120 Million. If Althea Group is double that on their thesis, which I believe is inferior to ours if we can execute everything that we have laid out on the table (THIS IS CRITICAL), then perhaps we will be valued more than 240 Million by that time. Which of course, Dr Sud and CannVaLate would want to even make decent returns on their investment, since they arent being paid cash, only in equity in the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.