MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Hey 1973, Welcome back. Quick question for you - check out...

1. 965 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hey 1973,

Welcome back. Quick question for you - check out extract of your previous post after Rosatom Ann:

"Go your hardest MNS down rampers and G Trolls as time is fast running out for you to keep posting here. Deal after deal with be soon announced and the market is about to crown a new Graphite KING or Queen depending on which side of the fence you sit...

My next post will be an open letter to the two Franks and the entire MNS Board and Management team. It will be full of love, admiration, respect, and down right sexual energy directed at the very men I love and desire the most...."

I've been very much looking forward to actually getting a deal done and seein your open letter but as yet we're not seeing a whole lot more than talk by our CEO and LT holders on the offtakes around the corner. What's your gut feel on timing for these? I'm not a big fan of watching the SP dribble down over time whilst people cash in on their options profits and we continue waiting and waiting for MNS to complete a deal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.