MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Ann: Dr Ulrich Helmut Bez appointed to the Magnis Board, page-51

1. 226 Posts.
    Hi Patience,

If I had visibility on everything that is going on in the background I would be far more comfortable giving you a considered response. Allow me to make some points all the same,

1. I sleep well at night knowing the management team have some very serious cash invested in MNS. Real money, not free shares handed out like confetti at a shotgun wedding.

2. The quality of the people that have joined the board in the last 6 months is world class. Very serious people and they know exactly where things are at and who MNS are courting. Would these heavy hitters jump onto the MNS train if they suspected for one second it was going to blow up? Zero chance and they would have made very detailed & educated assessments with all the facts before them. Ulrich was the missing link for mine with his auto manufacturing experience. Lick Lick the EV stick....

3. Dr Sailesh Upreti, Frank Houllis & the Great Professor Stanley Whittingham - This is a battery version of a modern day A - Team. Look these guys up and rub yourself down with baby oil, only to celebrate like it is 1999.

4. Given my first three points, if things have not progressed via public announcements in the next 2 months I would still sit tight knowing it is only a matter of time.

Now if we are in the same place at the end of year (Dec 2017) with no finance or Western Offtakes, I might start thinking about hitting the panic button but even then I would call management and various board members to find out WTF is going on.

I am far more sceptical in business than many of you would think, given my often dubious posting style but I can assure you Patience I have completed a considerable amount of homework on this one.

Good Luck all graphite holders......

Love Always & Forever 1973 xoxoxoxoxox

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.