EMH 0.00% 27.0¢ european metals holdings limited

Nice one Steve2222. I'm also a RockStock Patreon. Strategic...

1. 300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 411
    Nice one Steve2222. I'm also a RockStock Patreon.

Strategic Cinovec is worth a watch. Howard makes a point of the under performance but still highlights EMH strengths.

Key bit for me was towards the middle (17 min). Keith is in Europe ATM meeting with senior leadership from CEZ. Last time they met with senior leadership was November 22 when they signed off on revised/simplified process flowsheet. DFS contract appointment was probably an item of business.

Talking about offtakes and project finance. "back in Prague specifically for these reasons" "few meetings over next few weeks and we believe it's time to accelerate discussions in both of these areas"

Where else can you get that info... Certainly not from their poor company updates or Keith or David's email address

FYI Patreon support for RockStock is worth every cent given the long format interviews and insights they provide and informed questions they ask. Not like the other paid interview channels with a talking head with scripted question lifted from a press release.

I figure Howard and Rodney have been paying it forward for years so time to get on board and pay the band so the music doesn't stop.

Example - Early access and extra (cut) material in Piedmont interview was interesting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 27.5¢ 27.0¢ $2.794K 10.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 62681 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 15350 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.45pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.