EMH 0.00% 18.0¢ european metals holdings limited

Ann: DRA Global appointed to complete DFS for Cinovec, page-4

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17

On 23 September 2020, EMH announced the appointment of SMS group Process Technologies GmbH (“SMS group”) as the lead engineer for the minerals processing and lithium battery-grade chemicals production at the Cinovec Project.
    Under the Agreement, SMS group will provide a complete Front-End Engineering Design (“FEED“) study as the major component of the ongoing Definitive Feasibility Study (“DFS“) work at Cinovec.
    The FEED commenced immediately and is expected to deliver the EPC contract, as the final component part of the Cinovec DFS, by the end of 4Q 2021.

April 22 this was announced

The quarter was marked by continued strong progress by the Company towards finalisation of the Definitive Feasibility Study (“DFS”) together with ongoing discussions with potential offtakers for the products of the Project.

July 22 this was announced

The timeline for the completion of the DFS is under review. Whilst the work on the DFS is proceeding well, there have been delays in the DFS process caused in part by COVID-19 issues in laboratories,

October 22 this was announced

Otherwise, the quarter was marked by continued progress by the Company towards finalisation of the Definitive Feasibility Study (“DFS”) together with ongoing discussions with prospective offtakers and Project Finance participants.

Today we get this

European Metals Holdings Limited (ASX & AIM: EMH, OTCQX: EMHXY, ERPNF and EMHLF) (“European Metals” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that DRA Global Limited (“DRA”) has been appointed to complete the Definitive Feasibility Study (“DFS”) for the Cinovec project in the Czech Republic.

Wtf is going on. Share price up 6.5% doesn’t make sense I suspect we are months away from a DFS. We need clarity Keith and we need it now.

I have held these shares for nigh on 3 years and I sincerely regret buying them, all the other Lithium stocks I could have backed at the sale time PLS for example.

Sent from my iPad

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 18.0¢ $19.04K 105.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10000 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 16999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.