ETM 5.00% 1.9¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Ann: Draft Decision on Amended Exploitation Licence Application, page-173

1. 2,217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 644
    I noted in the article I posted comments that GML have acted in a "less than savoury " these comments made by Paviasen..

Paviasen is a former central figure of Urani Naamik (No to Uranium), a non-governmental organization which has spearheaded opposition to the mining project at Kuanersuit. She and other opponents maintain that Greenland Minerals conducted its business in the country in less than savory ways. Its lobbying has included hiring leading Greenlandic politicians and former high ranking public officials to further its case.

Just small minded people nitpicking

Personally I would think that it's really GML trying to get things moving along as most companies wish.. Also it is interesting to note that Companies like TANBREEZ also must have lobyed the Government and employed ex ministers such as Kleist....I am quite sure that other projects in Greenland also have done the same as GML...It happens every where just look at Australia and minisers getting jobs with defence companies and the Port of Darwin....

Læs: ICC nedsættKuupik Kleist new deputy chairman of the committee in Greenland's Business

Greenland's Industry Committee for Raw Materials and Contractors has Martin Sandy Shalmi as chairman and Kuupik Vandersee Kleist as deputy chairman

Friday, 01 April 2016 - 15:48

It's not every day that Greenland's Business has a former Naalakkersuisutt-chairman among its elected representatives.

But that is the case for the employers' association's Branch Committee for Raw Materials and Contractors.

After new elections for the committee, Martin Sandy Shalmi has been appointed as chairman, and Kuupik Vandersee Kleist as deputy chairman.

Gallery: The ice cap is slowly melting at the Town Hall Square

The mining industry

Martin Sandy Shalmi represents the company Xploration Services Greenland A/S, and Kuupik Vandersee Kleist represents Tanbreez Mining Greenland A/S.

Several actors

The other members of the industry committee are: Timo M. Abrahamsen from Nuuk Entreprenøren A/S, Lars Kristian Madsen from Polar Entreprise A/S, Rasmus C. Rasmussen from VR Invest Greenland A/S and Niels 'Nuka' Meinel from GNC Aps.

Read: ICC down

"Compromise and Collaboration"

"Go Thor"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $8.621K 436.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 2024347 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 59055 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.