DTS 0.00% 23.0¢ dragontail systems limited

I agree, why would the board unanimously agree to this deal?...

1. 238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    I agree, why would the board unanimously agree to this deal? Surely they have the vision to see Dragontail Systems is worth more as a standalone business. Instead they are going to sell to a US$36B NASDAQ listed fast food business..

"Yum! Brands, Inc., formerly Tricon Global Restaurants, Inc., is an American fast food corporation listed on the Fortune 1000. Yum! operates the brands KFC, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, The Habit Burger Grill, and WingStreet worldwide, except in China"

67m is nothing for them to spend on Dragontail Systems they pay out ~10x that in dividends..

This is upsetting

Is it possible they see this starting a bidding war, unanimously agreeing to the deal could spook other big fast food buisnesses into making a counter offer as it will potentially take this tech off the market for competitors.. I certaimly had higher hopes for dragontail systems than 23.5c! It is such an early stage business who knows what it is worth yet. I have a 2% position and planned to build it as the path to breakeven becomes clearer...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.