DTS 0.00% 23.0¢ dragontail systems limited

I noted the frustration by others dealing with Advanced Share...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I noted the frustration by others dealing with Advanced Share Registry Limited in Perth and the Israeli Tax Declaration. I think the message for me is to avoid Israeli ASX listed companies in future. I just don't need the heartache. It is unbelievable that the Australian Stock Exchange allows the local listing of shares that are subject to the withholding tax of another country. Has anyone ever run into that problem before? Anyway, this was my email communication to Advanced Share Registry a few minutes ago:

Hello

I am very upset by your process in handling our Dragonmail Israeli Tax Declaration. Here is why:

I called your office on Friday 13th of August 2021 at 4PM and spoke to a male operator and completed the Israel Declaration form on the phone with that operator as I wanted to be sure that we filled the form in correctly.

Minutes later at exactly 4:21PM Perth time, we emailed you our fully completed Israeli Declaration Form.

Today, Tuesday the 7th of September, after 25 days, you have sent me an email saying that the form is not complete without any explanation as to what is missing. This is unacceptable.

Today, at 3:45PM Perth time, I called your office and spoke to a lady who was very polite who said that she would pass my inquiry on to the appropriate person and that I should hear back from someone this week.

I am now expecting some action from you to resolve this matter as soon as possible so that no Israeli withholding tax is deducted from our remittance.

Regards,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.