ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    2019 was clearly a disappointing year for DTS, very few customer additions (if any at large scale), and certainly a drop-off in clarity around how it was to achieve its achievable, yet aggressive targets.

Happy to hear about the new PH deal and certainly the fundraising round. I've cautiously re-entered last week after exiting a couple of months back. Still a lot of risk here, as I don't feel DTS have learned how to sell, or even build a sales team. Heavily relying on PH internal-word-of-mouth it seems. But, a very good funding round should buy them at least 12-18 months to figure this out.

Just to clarify, DTS is very much a start-up enterprise SaaS, it is definitely not aiming to be profitable anytime soon. Growth is the name of their game, which is why it is odd management to have such a small sales team. DTS will be targeting enterprise companies (PH, KFC, McD, Dom, Papa Johns etc). Let's hope we see more of a 2018 year (i.e. constant stream of new customers on-board) than a 2019 year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.